메뉴 건너뛰기

오프라인성경

자유게시판

If you have made a purchase on SHEIN and you want to return it, you will need to follow the SHEIN return policy. Here's a step-by-step user guide on how and where to find SHEIN return label:

1. Log in to your SHEIN account: To start the return process, log in to your SHEIN account using your registered email address and password.

2. Go to "My Orders": Once you are logged in, click on the "My Orders" tab on the top right corner of the webpage.

3. Find the order: Look for the order that you want to return and click on "Return Item(s)".

4. Select the item(s) to be returned: Select the item(s) that you want to return and choose the reason for the return.

5. Submit the return request: After selecting the reason, click on "Submit Return Request."

6. Print the return label: After submitting the return request, you will receive an email with the return label attached. Print the return label.

7. Attach the return label: Attach the return label to the package containing the returned product(s).

8. Ship the package: Take the package to the nearest post office or courier service and ship it to the address mentioned on the return label. Make sure to keep the tracking number and proof of shipment for reference.

9. Receive the refund: Once SHEIN receives and verifies the returned product(s), they will initiate the refund process. The refund will be credited to the original payment method used during the purchase. The refund process may take 7-14 business days depending on the payment method used.

In conclusion, to find SHEIN return label, you need to log in to your SHEIN account, go to "My Orders," find the order that you want to return, select the item(s) to be returned, submit the return request, and print the return label.

Attach the return label to the package containing the returned product(s), and then ship it to the address mentioned on the label.

Keep the tracking number and proof of shipment for reference. After SHEIN receives and verifies the returned product(s), they will initiate the refund process.

위로